Hurricanes, torrential rains, floods – they are all a part of our lives here in Florida. Flood and water damage can happen at any time but it doesn’t have to ruin your home, your business and most importantly your valued possessions.
Are YOU the Victim of Water Damage?
DO NOT hesitate – call now.
Because of our hot, humid climate, time is of the essence. Dreyer’s Restoration will respond quickly – 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so that you can minimize water damage and stop mold before it quickly spreads. Using state-of-the-art equipment, our team of water and mold removal experts will quickly restore your home or business and eliminate moisture and the mold it causes.
Click Here to have a specialist call you NOW
Why Dreyers Restoration?
Here are 7 reasons why Dreyer’s Restoration is the Gainesville area’s water and flood damage restoration leader:
- SPEED - we guarantee you that we will arrive at your home within 30 minutes of your call or we will pay $250 towards your insurance deductible.
- Local water damage expertise – we are locally owned and operated and understand the unique situations that arise with dealing with flooding and water damage here in North Florida.
- Advanced technology to detect problems and dry your property – thermal imaging cameras and moisture detection probes are used to identify and then eliminate hidden moisture in walls, baseboards and other hard to detect areas.
- IIRC and SCRT Certified – so that you know that you are getting the best quality service – Dreyer’s team of water restoration experts are certified by both the IICRC and the SCRT – the two leading organizations in cleaning and restoration accredidation.
- We have helped THOUSANDS of North Floridians - it’s a sure bet that someone you know, neighbors, coworkers or friends has been helped by our friendly team of professionals. We set the standard for water damage restoration excellence in Gainesville
- Over 30 years of Expertise - You can focus on getting your life back to normal and trust that Dreyer’s reputation for quality and expertise is well earned over three decades of service to our community.
- Family owned and operated – helping you and your family get back to normal is personal for us… it is our passion. We view it as our family helping your family.
“Jonathan exceeded any expectations we had concerning the unwelcome accident we had at 9 PM. They came immediately and swiftly took care of everything. The best part of all was the willingness to help, the ‘yes we can’ attitude at all times and his wonderful disposition. He brought in all the necessary specialists needed to return our home to it’s original state just when they were needed.”
- Nancy Gonzalez
Click here to have a Dreyer’s specialist contact you or call us at 1-888-378-6003